[IP] lubricating the pump screw

To clean my MM508 pump's screw feed I use an electronic circuit board
duster  called "Blow Off" www.blowoff.com You can buy these at computer
geek shows for 3 for $10. They have a petroleum based lubricant that coats
the lead screw of the pump. I guess that the teflon based lubricant would
be better but this works well and does not seem to void the warranty on the
pump. usually it also blows off the lint and paper dust from the screw.
Since cleaning the pump this way I never get any delivery error messages
from Christine. Mrs spot hates the noise the can makes.
A Bender, M. D.