Re: [IP] driving

On 28 Oct 2000, at 13:17, email @ redacted wrote:
> If you are not testing every time you get behind the wheel of a car, and
> often during long drives, then please email me your regular routes privately
> so i will know which roads to stay off of.

Greater Sacramento region, usually after 9 pm til up to 2 am.  And
no, I will *not* test every 15 minutes. The strips cost too much for
that! :-)

My husband and I run a janitorial business and we're out every
night (6 days a week) inspecting our cleaners' work and redoing it if
they did a poor job.  So if everyone behaved themselves, I'm in and
out of my car every 15 minutes.  If they were naughty, it could be
about 30 minutes or an hour before I'm back in it again.  If I know
ahead of time that I'm going to be doing a lot of cleaning, I reduce
my carb/insulin ratio.  If I end up doing more cleaning than I
expected but I used my less-active-carb/insulin ratio, then I test
after 30-60 minutes of cleaning.  Cuz I don't wanna pass out in
these remote deserted commercial buildings.  It could take hours
before hubby could find me.