Re: [IP] Apology and Explanation

what the dr's and "professionals" state as true today may not be so
tomorrow... after over 40 years of listening to the experts i have learned
that whatever they say is, at best, just someone's opinion, .it is
important that each diabetic study and learn what is best for themselves
and their overall  care , health and total well-being, and also what
allows the degree of "freedom" to interact with the rest of the world.