Re: [IP] Help with recipe carb count - unexplained high

How much protein do u eat with that ccarb and fat? Do you know that all carbs
turn into sugar in body no matter if its pasta, rice, or brownies? i"m sure u
do but have you ever been fortunate enough to read the ZONE diet books? they
explain everything so well how carbs work, what their glycimic index is, why
everyone should eat a ratio of 40% carbs, 30% fat, and 30% protein to stay at
optimal hormonal levels including insulin. I've been doing it for a while
andhave found my nsulin levels drop by almost 50%, lost 40 lbs, andfeel
energeti all the time, no fatigue imroved clarity and mental focas, not to
mention better attitude and much better bs levels-5.4 ha1c. lower cholesterol
level, and this way f eating is grea for diabetis and no starving! I feel
great wat to shre with the whole world The books are by Dr. Barry Sears. its
very easy to understand.