[IP] Apology and Explanation

Sorry for coming down so hard on the reuse of the
reservoirs. And I do regret the heavy words from both
myself and others. I definitely did not intend to slam

However I still remain on the side of doing as the
manufactor recommends when it comes to a health care
product. My fear in people trying out "not
recommended" technics will result in a bad experience
for those who try something where there "YMMV" did not
work out for them.
To me the product that stores your insulin is as
important as checking your blood sugar. So then would
you imply to someone else that you do not check yours
sugar as often as it is recommended and that your fine
and it saves you money?

So this is the kind of logic that I'm thinking on and
again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Do You Yahoo!?