RE: [IP] back off

That would be me.
Reuse the reservoirs at least 2 times.  Often I have to chuck them because I
can't get the tubing to unscrew from the cartridge. :)  My sets stay in for
3-5 days.  I change them when either my numbers start to creep or the sight
gets a little red.  I have never changed a site because I was on day 3.  All
the pieces of the set change when they need to and not all at once.  I
refill the cartridge alone, i change the set alone, and I change the tubing
when its worn.  Basically, it is time to reorder and I haven't even touched
the reservoirs I ordered last time.  (I have been pumping almost 11months

-- Sherry