[IP] Senior Diabetics

I have had diabetes for 40 years and I just got my pump in Feb.,2000.  I wnat to know how you knew about the pumps in '82?  How much did the first one cost and did your insurance cover it then?  I am just curious  Do you have any complications?  I have hypoglycemic unawareness but that is all.  I am really thrilled to meet another "senior" diabetic!!  I am very new to this pumpers chat room so if I do not respond to you for a while it is because I can't get around this computer stuff so easily!! (HA)