[IP] Precision extra...update

OK, rational thought eventually kicked in (shocking I know) and i called
Medisense (they were pretty nice too) anyway, ends up i had too little blood
on the last two teststrips (hence the meter error) and then i tried the
calibration strip and it said calibration error...so get this, the meter
knows, yes knows, that I had used my last strip in the packso I wouldn't
calibrate for strips that were finished...crazy smart meter.  I had
calibrated for ketones and being that I rarely (if ever) do ketone tests and
this was the first time with this meter, I over reacted (nooooooo, ME?) when
it said anything other than 0.0  Anyway, I'm back to using my Precision QID
until I get a prescription for the Xtra strips (too expensive without it).
So all is pretty well.
xo -Alecia
PS hey Spot, I try not to touch the water here...its scary!  The cold water
in my apartment has never been cooler than lukewarm...weird!  ;-)