Re: [IP] Diabetes and Driving?

I feel I should add an addendum to my responses.  I wrote "No" to all three questions.  The second should be qualified, however.  I have never had a hypo episode while driving, so there was no need to pull over for one.  Perhaps the question should be re-phrased a little.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.