[IP] correction to back off

I wrote
> If you or joe or sue of mary or whoever else reads something
> naughty me or naughty someone else writes and takes it as
> "medical advice" then obviously you are not very smart!

I did NOT mean to imply that YOU, personally, Tim, were not very smart.  I
meant that if "anyone" in the very general sense of the word "YOU," would not
be using their full mental faculties if they were to take anything off the
list as beig medical advice.   I sincerely did not mean to imply it in a
personal way

My apologies for that.  I try not to flame people in public