[IP] Diabetes and Driving?

<<<<<To everyone who would like to participate in a survey about Diabetes and

Why don't we take a little survey of our own, just to see if this so-called
candidate has a point to what he is saying.

1.  How many people test their blood sugar at least 90% of the time before
driving any type of vehicle?>>>>>

<<<<2.  How many people have went low while driving and knew to get off the
to treat it?>>>>

 Never went that low while driving!

<<<<<3.  How many people on this list have ever had an accident due to
complications only?>>>>>>