[IP] driving

csuper wrote

>  3.  How many people on this list have ever had an accident due to diabetic
>  complications only?

can I add and how many people either killed themselves and two innocent
people when they passed out from a low and drove through a red light going 70
mph, crashing into another vehicle.

If you are not testing every time you get behind the wheel of a car, and
often during long drives, then please email me your regular routes privately
so i will know which roads to stay off of.