[IP] batteries-just curious!

>Jan wrote:

>I use the Minimed 507 and never have a problem with batteries, I >change
them every 6-7 weeks, and this seems to work well. I also >check the
experation date on the battery package.

My batteries in my MM508 are lasting approximately 23 days.  I started
writing the date on the back of the battery container every time I put in
new batteries.  I called MiniMed several months ago because they weren't
lasting long.  They had me check a bunch of things like turning the Remote
feature off.  I think I will call them again.  These batteries have ALWAYS
come from them.  I recently purchased some off of that wholesale web site so
next time I will try them and see if there is a difference.

Kathy G.