[IP] Drug testing in the workplace

>>> i agree with drug testing.  it is the law that if you have a certain
of employees you have to test them. <snip>   it cost companies millions of
dollars every year
when something happens to an employee because they use drugs or have alcohol
in their system.  i don not mean to make anyone mad this is just my opion.

IP often sounds like the game *telephone*. I believe the original post was
about a physical examination required to get a job. Drug testing is NOT a
physical exam.  It's like when I said I respected someone's choice  to not
post her name, but could a nickname be made up and several said I *TOLD* her
to get a name. NOT!  But we should read the original post carefully before
we continue on assuming and rearranging what the original post said. YMMV

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)