The information presented on the insulin-pumpers mailing list is not
a substitute for the advice of your doctor. Where appropriate,
consult your doctor or healthcare professional before making any
changes to your diabetes treatment plan. Neither Insulin Pumpers,
it's owners or employees, nor the owners of this list assume any
liability for messages posted to the list by its participants

I think we all need to take a deep breath and remember that that there is
no single correct answer. Everyone's experience will not be the same. With
that in mind, let's be very tolerant of other people's opinions and let's
not put down anyone because of what they say or believe. We really don't
all have to agree. After all, YMMV in the subject heading means "Your
Mileage May Vary". That means we're all different.

Before posting, be sure that you've read our posting guidelines at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml. In order to maintain the
free exchange of information, we do not allow flaming at any time. Just
make sure that your responses are not personally directed and are expressed
as only your opinion.

Sam Skopp