Re: [IP] Reusing reservoirs

In a message dated 10/27/2000 10:04:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So why are you changing them so often?? I change my lancet once a year,
>  whether it needs it or not. I wait until New Year's Day.

i'm so thankful i found the insulin pumpers for so many reasons, but have to
pipe in here....i'm the one who changed lancets for each blood test and am
now using 12 per year - one per month.     think i'll extend it to once per
quarter now.     i love you guys!!