Re: [IP] noticing pumps - Flashback Alert!

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> RoseLea wrote:
<snip>
 I'm going to the recesses of my mind here: When I had my *monster* pump I
> got a few stares, but no one questioned me about it. Six weeks later
> (10/4/83) I got the *small* king-sized pack of cigarette sized pump and wore
> it in colored zipper-style cigarette cases with a key ring for a belt loop
> (still do mm 507C).
Was your old pump a Mill-Hill that you had to charge the batteries every other
day, mix insulin and saline solution to get correct basal rate and figure bolus
by "clicks"?

Bob Hemus