Re: [IP] Diabetes and Driving?

To everyone who would like to participate in a survey about Diabetes and

Why don't we take a little survey of our own, just to see if this so-called
candidate has a point to what he is saying.

1.  How many people test their blood sugar at least 90% of the time before
driving any type of vehicle?

2.  How many people have went low while driving and knew to get off the road
to treat it?

3.  How many people on this list have ever had an accident due to diabetic
complications only?

If you want you can post to the list or send to me directly at
email @ redacted

Carrie Misencik