Re: [IP] YMMV

To give advice on treating something that is as
important as your health and your life, to give
someone advice to do something that is extremely not
recommended is a course that I condone highly. We are
not talking about some game here; this is a serious
health condition, diabetes, and it demands the safest
attention possible. Giving someone advice that is
beyond what is recommended can have a horrible outcome
with others, could even be constituted with the same
seriousness of operating without a doctors license. I
know this is true because this would have the backing
of every diabetes health profession. Please whoever is
thinking about doing this at least ask a health
profession and not base it on this mailing list.