[IP] Re: Bard question

Bard has been a saving grace for me and has solved a major problem with tape
irritation.  I use nothing but Bard, then just tape the set down.  In six years of
pumping, I have never (knock on wood) had a site infection.  Occasionally I have
local irritation at the insertion site, which disappears quickly after a set

Happy pumping to you and your daughter.