Re: [IP] Anyone got a Precision Xtra

In a message dated 10/27/00 6:46:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Recently I got a precision Xtra.  For the past 2 weeks I've grown to love
 (well, love may be a bit strong).  Anyway, the strips suddenly aren't
 working(says error)...so I decided to try the Ketone test (i'd never used
 that part before and it says 0.6 nand my BG (on another meter) said 78...so
 since I can't find the G.D. manual, what does a 0.6 even mean and how do i
 fix my new meter?  thanks !
 Happy weekend!
 -Alecia >>
Alecia did you recalibrate the meter to do ketones? There are two strips made
of plastic one for bs one for k. I did have 1/2 a box of test strips give me
a no strip signal. I have been on the xtra for 6 months. I like it very much.
Roger C