Re: [IP] Survey Reveals Shortfalls in Diabetes Education

Yerachmiel wrote:

<<LONDON (Reuters) - Diabetics are not being given enough information on how
manage their illness and avoid long-term and potentially fatal
medical experts said on Friday. >>

Yeah, and in the US, a number of insurance companies think you need no
education about diabetes, just take a shot or a pill and go on your way.  My
insurance wouldn't even pay for my training in carb counting or pumping.
(Guess they didn't think I really needed to learn those things).