[IP] Anxiety

I just had a baby 9 weeks ago and have not taken the
time to log anything. I am just winging it. Needless to say
my #'s are a ROLLERCOASTER. My pregnancy A1c's were 5.3 & 5.4.

When I wake in the morning feeling crappy from high sugar, I begin to feel
anxious. To the anxious people, when you're nauseas, weak, etc. does it
bring on more anxiety? I swear,
sometimes my symptoms are physical and I blame it on nerves.
Does anybody else have high sugar that turns into feeling sick that in turn
causes panic?