[IP] my first pump problem (sortof)

I weighed my breakfast and took 1unit/12g carbo, very high fiber bran. Tested
after 2 hours with a 270 point rise from 144 to 413. With 2/3 of 9 units
still to act bolused 7 units more. One hour later tested 395. Since 3 units
cannot bring me down only 20 mg/dl I disconnected and primed. Then primed
some more until I see insulin on my hand. Thats the first broken line in two
years. And that was my first box of "tenders" replacing "sillouettes". I'm
usualy not so careful with breakfast but needed to fine tune knowing that
breakfast carb ratios in some people are increased. Maybe it was a funny
night because the tube had a tight knot in it for the first time too. So now
my kidneys ache, my eyes are dry, I have to pee too much and I have an
unquenchable thirst, my energy level is low, I've added a weight to the
discouragement balance, and I can't exercise. Moral: better sillouette than
sory? True moral: I have diabetes.
P.S. my 2nd cousin age 17 is in critical care after last nights motorcycle
accident. Reminds me of my hospital room when diagnosed, the bed next to me
was broken bones motorcycle accident. I thought then, you're going to get
over it and have bragging scars. But who will sympathise with a man who
struggles with diet, exercise and insulin.