[IP] MM Reservoirs and Reuse

Hello Group

I reuse my daughter´s reservoirs since she started pumping in July and have
had no problem. I use them only twice, though.

I have a question I hope somebody can help me with. We are now using Bard,
do I have to use I.V. Prep before the Bard to clean the skin or do I only
use Bard wipes or alcohol.

Congratulations to all the new pumpers, you´ll love it!!

Eileen´s mom