someone wrote

>     No you can not reuse the reservoirs for the pump.

Maybe YOU personally, can NOT reuse the reservoirs...but I, personally, have
been doing so for 7 3/4 years and have never ever, not even ONCE had problem
or ano delivery due to that.

Remember, everyone has different experiences....we should all try not to make
definitive statements like the one above...perhaps a more open ended way to
say it would be "Minimed recommends you not re use the reservoirs...."

Paul...why not give it a try...if it doesn't work for you, at least you know,
and if it does, then you too can save $100s in reservoir expense!!!  not to
mention plastic refuse filling the garbage dumps!

Sara SP
YMMV means...Your Mileage May Vary