Re: [IP] Help with recipe carb count - unexplained high

Hi.  Sorry, but I do not have a calculator for the CHO. But a 2 CHO
difference woold not explain the Bg rises you describe.

Depending on your ingredient choices, (whole vs shim milk) this could be
a high fat dessert.  Also, cornstarch is a 'slow burning' carb.  I would
also suggest that you try again, especially since Shane likes this one.
I would also suggest that you check Bgs 2 and 3 hours after to see what
is going on.  Good luck.