Re: [IP] Help with recipe carb count - unexplained high

I figured the carbs "the old-fashioned way" too, and also came up with 73.

It could be that that fat in the chocolate is slowing down his carb
absorption (like the pizza phenomenon) and that an extended dual or square
wave type of bolus is in order. Good luck, sounds yummy!

Mary Jean

<< Would someone with one of the nice computer programs carb count this
recipe for me? The cookbook says 71 carbs. I counted it "the old
fashioned way" and got about 73 carbs. But I am wondering if perhaps we
are both wrong...>>