[IP] Mr. Seely's Apology - My $0.02

     After reading Mr. Seely's apology, I think he's dead on.  I think the point
     he was trying to make was that, if you're going to drive a car, it's up to
     you to be sure you're physically able to do so.  Granted that we don't
     _choose_ to be hypoglycemic, but the net effect to someone unfortunate
     enough to get in our way can be the same.  I say this as someone who has
     had an episode while driving - and while the episode itself may not have
     been my fault, the fact that I was driving a car when it happened certainly
     Matt B.