Re: [IP] Reusing reservoirs

In a message dated 10/27/00 8:55:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  and I
 cannardly wait for time change to get a new lancet - but then, I'm in north
 central Indiana and we don't change our time, so I'll have to wait until New
 Year's Day when George Lovelace reminds us. ܰ >>
        Jan I missed George's last warning and am a cheep Yankee, so I will
join you in your change in Jan, 2001 Roger C (dx 12/1/47 pm 5/8/00) hockey
puck still in tow