[IP] Reusing reservoirs

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Minimed reservoirs
> I agree 100%! do not use the resevoir more than one fill! You will only
> into problems with insulin delivery!
>     Jan

After over 7 years with a MiniMed, and the 10 years before that with CPI, I
very often reuse my reservoirs. I also change sets every 4-5 days. That's
all wrong. I even used my syringes until they got fishhooks on them, and I
cannardly wait for time change to get a new lancet - but then, I'm in north
central Indiana and we don't change our time, so I'll have to wait until New
Year's Day when George Lovelace reminds us. ܰ
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)