[IP] This week's MMWR Vol. 49 / No. 42

This week's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) is mostly about
diabetes. I haven't read it yet, so I pass along the links with no comment.
MMWR is available online at no charge in either html (for reading on screen)
or pdf (for download) formats.

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.

		> This Week in the MMWR
		>
		>  MMWR Weekly Report, Volume 49 , No. 42 is available in
PDF
		> and HTML formats.
		>
		>   Click here for Adobe PDF format (file size 153,581
bytes)