[IP] my first gusher

Ok group....I had a gusher (two weeks pumping) and guess I know what you
guys are talking about now. I changed a set and when I pulled the old one
out....EEOOOOWWW I was so shocked for a second. I mean it bled bad, the term
is sure correct...it "gushed". The site had not been sore nor did it give me
any trouble, I saw no blood in the line, or underneath the set. Does this
happen? Do you have gushers when inserting or is this typical of when you
are removing them?

What amazed me, is after it stopped bleeding the site looked fine...it is
not bruised or dis-colored. What other surprises should newbies watch for
:-) This one nearly set me back on my can!