[IP] batteries-just curious!

Yippee, One month tomorrow on this new pump:-) And my
2 backups are still just sitting there. And no phone
calls to MiniMed (well now it'd be Disetronic, but
none to them either!).
 Anyhow, on all 4 of the MiniMed's I had, I got
between 3 and 4 weeks on batteries before weird things
happened. Ironically, NOTHING weird has happened on my
pump now (the D). I heard the motor
battery/electronic, should last like 2 months..do most
Disetronic users here agree with that? And when the
alarm goes on the Disetronic, (first off how annyoing
is it?!?) but more importantly, is it like the MiniMed
alarm meaning your batteries still have 10% battery
life left..so like if you're out you can stay out...?

Do You Yahoo!?