[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #583

In a message dated 10/26/2000 2:25:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Happy Day...Emma is officially pumping!!!!!!!  We just got home from 2 days
 in the hospital to get hooked up to the pump >>

HI CATHY, CONGRATULATIONS ON Emma's pump. I know your life will be so much
better, and of course, Emma's too. Im sure she will take to the pump very
easily. Why not??  we adults have. Im so glad you took the plunge and put
Emma on the pump, and her Endo must be very up to date putting a 2 yr. old on
the pump. Good luck. Im sure it will change your life, and Emma's. Joan