[IP] Re:another pregnant diabetic complaining!

<<Basically, I'm asking other diabetic women out there who were/are
pregnant--were you really tired through the whole thing? Could diabetes
cause it?  >>

Maureen, I was tired all the time when I was pregnant and I didn't have
diabetes!  I did have a lot of kidney infections though.

<<Any suggestions for dealing with it?>>

You will never win this argument with mom -- don't even try it.  Just sort of
tune her out when she starts "picking on you."   You will waste valuable
energy if you try to explain things to her and expect her to understand.
Save that energy for more useful purposes.
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98