[IP] A1c's after pumping

> Got my first A1C result since pumping -Aug0700- and it was a fantastic
7.0.  wow >>
> Sherry
> , stop beating yourself up over this. Yesterday I got the results of my
> a1c since getting the pump 2 months ago. Like you, I was anticipating a
lower a1c  It
> was 7.1 and my last one was 6.9  Go figure!  Joan>>

I thought Sara Smarty Pants and Pressssshhhhuuuusssssshhhhh would have taken
this one, but I'll try to say what I have learned from her. Since the A1c is
an average, and a BG of 200 and one of 50 make an average of 125, so does
125 and 125. Therefore, the A1c would come out the same, but the levels are
much better. So don't fret and give it a chance. ܰ

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)