Re: [IP] Need your comments about taking a physical for a new job

I work in a machine shop. Anyone applying for a position here, whether it be
an office position or running a machine, sweeping the floor, or driving the
forktruck. Drug testing (from urine) is required before hiring. This is our
company policy. Making sure that a potential employee is drug free, is
helping our company to be a safer place to work.