Re: [IP] Minimed reservoirs

At 04:34 PM 10/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Just a quick question. I change my sof sets every three days but wanted to
>know if you could use the reservoirs more than once? Have been throwing them

Yes, you can use them more than once, but it's not advisable for a couple
of reasons.  1) Once you've used a reservoir it's no longer sterile.  2)
Each reservoir contains a small amount of lubricant to ensure that the
insulin can be delivered.  Prior to filling a reservoir you are supposed to
cycle the plunger to spread the lubricant around.  If you reuse a
reservioir it may not cantain sufficient lubrican to ensure insulin delivery.