[IP] Need your help

A week or so ago, there was a thread that talked about Palm Pilots and
programs to help manage diabetes.  One of the list members posted that we
could get a free trial of one of these programs if we were one of 100 people
to go to the website and download it.  The biggest reason that I remember
this is because the program would assist with weight loss.  I have since
deleted the shortcut to the web sight and if anyone remembers or has the
address, I'd be grateful.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Lea I
"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson