Re: [IP] Re:another pregnant diabetic complaining!

I am now 21 weeks 3 days and also pregnant with a girl-Aviva Hannah.  And I
know how you feel.  I am more tired, too.  By 5:00 I do not even want to do
anything let alone cook dinner for my husband who is working.  My last A1c
was 5.8.  So I think it is just being pregnant and all those hormones.  I
take little naps during hte day since I am not working now.  I am also up
usually 2 to 3 dtimes per night, and have a hard time falling back to sleep.

Just wanted you to know that you are not the only one out there.