[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #581

In a message dated 10/25/2000 4:37:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  >From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
 > Tired, cranky, and mad
 I'm tired, cranky and mad too, though our stories differ.  Got my first A1C
 result since pumping -Aug0700- and it was a fantastic 7.0.  wow >>

, stop beating yourself up over this. Yesterday I got the results of my first
a1c since

getting the pump 2 months ago. Like you, I was anticipating a lower a1c  It
was 7.1 and my last one was 6.9  Go figure!  doc said not to fret, it takes
more than several months for a1c to adjust. This is all a trial and error
thing. give it time.Joan