[IP] Hooked Up!!!!!

Happy Day...Emma is officially pumping!!!!!!!  We just got home from 2 days
in the hospital to get hooked up to the pump.  It went better than I could
possibly have imagined.  Our big concern was that Emma would not be
receptive to wearing the pump because she is only 2 and very inquisitive (to
say the least).  We were pleasantly suprised.  She has barely even touched
it.  Every now and then she says..."look, I have pump".  As far has her
BG's, daytime we're still a little high but overnight (which was our biggest
problem has been great.  Mid 100's all night.  I realize it's just the
beginning but we are so happy and confident about all of this.  I really
think this is going to make everyone's life (especially Emma's) so much
better.  I'm so excited that I had to share this with everyone, thanks for

Mom to Emma, 2 Pumping 10/24/00 Yea!!!!!