[IP] Spells

"Having a spell" that is so totally Victorian, "How about "Taking a fit"?"
A little boy came into the ER one day having had a seizure on his bike,
after the usual diagnostic stuff was done, the ER Nurse brought Mom in to
talk to me. After sizing up the situation I decided to proceed slowly and
with some tact so I told the Mom it appearred that Junior was on his bike
and "Took a fit" she Exclaimed, "Not again, he been possesed by demons his
whole life doctah!" I had a spell on the NYC subway once and got arrested.
So much for Medic Alert and public awareness. Spot, totally possessed by
A Bender, M. D.