[IP] Re: Sushi

In a message dated 10/25/2000 11:32:11 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Had one of my favorite dinners tonight?...yep, sushi.  Anyway, pre dinner
was 134 and post I am 277!  i usually get the same rolls with ok bg results,
but it depends on who's making them...tonight's were thicker than usual (more
rice?), but I can't believe my guestimating carbs was that off!!!  ANyone
have any suggestons for carb counting sushi rolls? thanks...Alecia >>

I haven't been able to figure out how many carbs are in sushi. I always have
a high BS after too. I know they use sugar water to hold the rice together.
I also wonder about the saki and how it compares with other alcoholic

Susan M