Re: [IP] Magnets

I got a magnetic collar for my dog (she's 16 and getting arthritic - it does
seem to help her), but it said on the box that it should not  be worn by
people using an insulin pump. My CDE mentioned once how her husband has
arthritis and he wears magnets, so I asked her about using anything with
magnets when wearing a pump and she said it might affect the pump, so you
probably shouldn't.
                  Sue (dalgal)