[IP] go gary hall

i assume everyone else in america besides New Yorkers watched Who Wants to be
a Millionaire tonight, but for those of you who didn't - they had olympic
champs as the contestants...and Gary Hall Jr. was one of them...He did
well...won $125,000 for the International Diabetic Athlete Association...best
of all he got to talk about being diagnosed, adn how he had always thought it
would only happen to "people who didn't take care of themselves" and how he
has actually IMPROVED since his diagnosis...I was proud to be a type 1 as I
sat there on the exercise bike at the gym and watched him win...

Bone head shoulda used me as a life line...he lost on "what kind of a person
is Esperanto"...or wording to something like that...anyone with any romance
language background would recognize the root "esper-" as being TO HOPE...and
esperanto as One Who Hopes...which is rather APPROPRIATE for a
diabetic...DONTCHA THINK!!!

anyway...I am happy for him, IDAA and the exposure...and in honor, I am
giving presssshhhhhuuuuussssss a middle name...He will know be known as
pressssshhhhhuuuussss  esperanza (yes I know the "a" ending is used for
feminine names, but I like the sound of this better than with the masculine

NYC Sara Smartie Pants and Pressshhhhhuuuuuusssss Esperanza