Re: [IP] symptoms of pregnancy(little long)

At 08:19 PM 10/25/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I have had one miscarriage and had some menstrual like bleeding with my last
>two children that is why I am a little frantic about this.
>Any comments out there would be helpful. I am trying to decide if I should
>make a doctor's apt. or not. I would hate to go in there looking like a
>complete idiot.

What in the world makes you think you would look like ANY kind of an
idiot?  You have reason to believe you might be pregnant.  You would like
to find out for certain.  The only way to find out for certain is to have
your doctor do a blood test.

Make the appointment!  It sure beats worrying about things.