[IP] silhouette inserter

I was the one who mentioned the sil inserter. I was talknig to a Mini Med
rep a week ago and she said that they were going to offer it like in the
next 2 months. I don't remember the exact date because I spoke to too many
reps from many companiesand most were coming out with new stuff within the
next couple of months.
According to what the rep told me the inserter will insert the sil at a 30
degree angle. I asked her if one could adjust the angle of insertion on the
device and she said she did not believe so.
for the needle phobia I would suggest something like systematic
desensitization or something like that.