[IP] Re: Pump approval

Dear Susan,

Congratulations on receiving approval for a pump from your insurance
company!!!!! This is truly a momentous step for you and Cory. My daughter,
Jessica, is 10 and just got her pump this summer (8-24-00) and she
absolutely loves it. Things have just leveled out and run so smoothly for
her since switching from MDI to the pump. We choose the Disetronic H-Tron
because Jess insisted on having a pump that is water proof. I also liked the
idea of having 2 pumps, always a back up if needed. But I'm sure any pump
you choose will be a vast improvement over shots.

Good luck and keep us updated on Cory's progress.

Kim Hummel
Mother to Jessica, 10, pumping for 2 months and LOVING IT!!!!!
and Cory, 7

P.S. - I was not insulted by the religious content in your message.
Sometimes we just have to trust in a higher power and allow Him to take care
of our troubles.